Buffalo Soldiers Index du Forum
Buffalo Soldiers
Bienvenue sur le forum de la team "Buffalo Soldiers"

Buffalo Soldiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
:: ONLINE BOOK How To Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Y ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buffalo Soldiers Index du Forum -> MW2 -> Palmarès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zerepanso
Touriste
Touriste

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK How To Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Y Répondre en citant

<h1><strong>How to Clean Your Home Organically&#xa0;</strong>-
</h1><h1>De-stress Your Surroundings</h1>
<em>&#x201d;Cleaning is something you do that nobody notices until you don&#x2019;t do it.&#x201c; - unknown</em>

<strong>Do you ever wish the cleaning fairy would come and visit? Do you love a clean home yet get stress thinking about where to start? Then this book is for you! Never have a dirty house again.</strong>

Running a guardianage business in Mallorca, for the rich and famous, Kay learned a lot about cleaning. The cleaning fairy may not actually visit your home, yet you can follow the <strong>simple hacks, tips and tricks</strong> included in this book to create a clean home withoout needing to use harmful chemicals.&#xa0;

You will be able to clean your home quickly, efficiently and safely, without missing a single corner or wasting time having to backtrack over areas missed. The simple steps outlined are based on common sense and are easy for anyone to follow.&#xa0;

Want to know what poisons are lurking in your cleaning products? Then the second section will enlighten you to the shop bought ingredients that maybe killing you. It is easy to avoid them by using natural subsitutes when you know how to use them.

This book is a must if you have your own cleaning business - the natural way to stay ahead of your competitors.

Grab a coffee and take a read. This no nonsense book will answer all your worries about cleaning by the time you have finished your brew.
<h2><strong>This book will cover:</strong>
</h2><ul><li>Kay&#x2019;s unique hacks for cleaning a home inch by inch</li><li>15 Recommended organic cleaning products&#xa0;</li><li>Poison cleaning products to avoid and why</li><li>The top ten cleaning hacks for specific areas</li><li>de-stress your surroundings</li><li>TWO FREE GIFTS&#xa0;</li></ul><h2><strong>This book is not for you right now if you:</strong>
</h2><ul><li>Dislike following simple step-by-step procedures</li><li>Have no interest whatsoever in cleaning</li><li>Are in the process of decluttering or downsizing your home</li><li>Need to declutter your mind first</li></ul>
<em>&#x201d;Someone sent me an email about using vodka for cleaning around the house. It worked! The more vodka I drank the cleaner the house looked!&#x201c;&#xa0;</em>

<em>- unknown</em>

<h2><strong>Testimonials</strong></h2>
'I very much enjoyed this book, which is so odd.&#xa0;Who likes cleaning?&#xa0;Not I!

I appreciate the tone, the back story and the simplicity of the system.&#xa0;And I especially appreciate the education in the second half concerning nasty ingredients found on the shelves at the local stores, the list of natural substitutes and how to use them.&#xa0;Last, but not least, those hacks!

Thank you for putting this short book together.&#xa0;Easy to read, easy to comprehend, easy to implement.'&#xa0;

Andrea Schmitz - USA

<em>'What a great little book to have when you need that extra boost to clean.&#xa0;</em>

<em>For me cleaning can be quite a chore so this systematic way makes it quite fun to do!</em>

<em>I love the organic cleaning products and tips especially as Bicarbonate of soda, vinegar and lemon juice are my favourite cleaning products.&#xa0;</em>

<em>Thank you Kay for writing so clearly </em>

How to Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Your Surroundings Kay Newton
How to Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Your Surroundings book book free from Galaxy How to Clean Your Home Organically: De-stress Your Surroundings pdf download full book

171bf2437f

Welcome!,,,I,,,am,,,Kay,,,Newton,,,the,,,Midlife,,,Stress,,,Buster,,,,offering,,,online,,,Stress,,,Buster,,,Sessions,,,and,,,Virtual,,,Retreats,,,from,,,tropical,,,Zanzibar.We,,have,,found,,48,,people,,in,,the,,UK,,with,,the,,name,,Kay,,Newton.,,Click,,here,,to,,find,,personal,,data,,about,,Kay,,Newton,,including,,phone,,numbers,,,addresses,,,directorships,,.Kay,,Newton,,About,,Kay,,Newton,,Bio,,I,,am,,an,,associate,,dean,,with,,Harrison,,College.,,One,,of,,my,,primary,,responsibilities,,is,,faculty,,development--which,,incorporates,,my,,.More,,About,,Kay,,Newton.,,Summary:,,.,,Thank,,you,,for,,rating,,Kay,,Newton.,,Please,,provide,,additional,,details,,to,,give,,people,,more,,insight,,into,,Kay's,,reputation.Kay,,Newton,,passed,,away,,in,,Florissant,,,Missouri.,,Funeral,,Home,,for,,Services,,for,,Kay,,are,,being,,provided,,by,,Baue,,Funeral,,&,,Memorial,,Center.,,Obit,,is,,featured,,in,,Daily,,.
READ BOOK First Spanish courseREAD BOOK American Cryptology During the Cold War: The Complete Declassified Official Four-Volume History of the NSA [Illustrated]ONLINE BOOK Natural InstinctLeah Bailey and the Fire Demon (The Elementals) Kate ViolaEaster Chicks for Children Hettie BrazilI Got My Marbles Back: There IS Life After Loss download epub mobi pdf fb2A Manual of Osteopathic Manipulations and Treatment (Classic Reprint) Wilfred L. RiggsREAD BOOK The Pivotal Years: Israel and the Arab World 1966 - 1977 Volume One (Volume 1)ONLINE BOOK Whitney: The Descendants of John Whitney, Who Came From London, England, to Watertown, Massachusetts, in 1635 (Classic Reprint)READ BOOK The Notebooks for The Idiot

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buffalo Soldiers Index du Forum -> MW2 -> Palmarès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation